46 people have left their offices in Southampton after a suspected gas leak.
Firefighters said people were suffering from nausea at Nursling Industrial Estate after an unknown smell, believed to be gas, was detected. Crews were alerted just before 7.30am.
– Hazmat Officer Howard Watts
"The smell was believed to be coming from the mezzanine floor of the industrial unit.
"Following an evacuation, a specialist hazardous materials team of three entered the premises in gas protection equipment and found no hazardous substances. The team then vented the premises and stood down at 10:25hrs.”