A Flood Alert has been issued by the Environment Agency for possible groundwater flooding in West Ilsley, East Ilsley, Compton, Chilton and West Hagbourne.
– Environment Agency spokesman
Groundwater levels have been rising steadily in response to rainfall and will continue to rise for the next few days. Flooding of low lying areas is possible.
"We are continuing to monitor groundwater levels and will update this message if the situation changes."
- River Kennet from Denford down to Marsh Benham including Kintbury
- River Thames from Buscot Wick down to Shifford including Buscot, Kelmscott, Radcot, Lower Bampton area and Chimney Area
- River Thames at Sunbury from Walton Bridge to Kenton Court Meadows including Wheatley's Eyot and Sunbury Lock.
- River Thames and tributaries at Sandford and Radley near Oxford
- River Loddon at Twyford, Charvil and Wargrave including Loddon Drive, Berkshire
- River Thames in Abingdon
- River Thames from Henley down to Medmenham including Remenham and Mill End
- River Thames from Days Lock down to South Stoke, including Dorchester-on-Thames and Overy, Shillingford, Benson, Wallingford, North Stoke and Moulsford
- River Thames and tributaries at Kennington near Oxford
River Thames and tributaries at New Botley, New and North Hinksey and Grandpont in OxfordRiver Thames and tributaries in the Binsey, Osney and Osney Island areas in Oxford
River Thames at Wraysbury and Ham Island including Friary Island
River Thames at Old Windsor including Old Windsor Lock, Straight Road, Church Road, St Luke's Road and Friday Island- River Thame in the Dorchester and Overy areas
River Thames at Datchet including Slough Road, Eton Road, Horton Road, Frogmore, Datchet Golf Course and Datchet Common
River Churn at South Cerney including School Lane, Bow Wow and Boxbush Road- River Thames at Purley Village
River Thames from Shiplake to Bolney Court near Henley including Lower Shiplake and Wargrave