- 2 updates
A family of six have been reliving the moment a huge explosion ripped through their home. The Warners say they are lucky they were not all killed.
The blast from a gas boiler lifted the roof, cracked walls and shattered windows at their family home at Gosport, in Hampshire. But apart from being treated for shock they were otherwise unhurt. Richard Jones reports. His interviewees are Drew, Marc and Bayley Warner.
A family of six are lucky to be alive after an explosion ripped through their home in Gosport on the evening of Monday 25 March.
Firefighters say the Warner family - aged between 11 and 45 - escaped serious injury after the blast from a gas boiler blew out windows, lifted the roof and cracked the walls. The family were treated for shock. Mark Warner gave us his reaction.