- 1 update
A young woman from Andover has died at a campsite in Devon.
Bethan O'Brien, 20, was camping with friends when they discovered she was unconscious. Five ambulances rushed to the campsite in Braunton, where paramedics performed CPR.
Sadly, Ms O'Brien suffered a cardiac arrest and died at the scene.
Tests are now being carried out to ascertain whether the death was due to carbonmonoxide poisoning.
Tributes to Ms O'Brien have flooded in on social networking sites, with friendsdescribing her as a "sweet" and "lovely person."