- 2 updates
The moment a fast food van blew up has been caught in dramatic CCTV footage. It's thought a gas leak caused the explosion when a man lit a cigarette near to the van. Nobody was hurt.
This is the moment a fast food van blew up in East Sussex. An unsuspecting worker is believed to have sparked a gas explosion after lighting a cigarette. The man can be seen smoking in his car - he flicks ash out of the window - and the van explodes into a fireball.
It's thought the explosion was caused by a suspected gas leak. Nobody was injured.