- 2 updates
Dawn French's 30 Million Minutes Tour is starting tonight in Birmingham but below are the dates she hits the South!
- Tuesday 24th to Saturday 28th June at the Theatre Royal in Brighton
- Wednesday 2nd July at the Anvil Arts in Basingstoke
- Thursday 3rd July at New Theatre in Oxford
- Wednesday 23rd and Thursday 24th July at Hawth Theatre in Crawley
- Friday 25th to Sunday 27th July at the Hexagon Theatre in Reading
- Wednesday 8th October at the Anvil Arts in Basingstoke
- Thursday 23rd October at the New Victoria Theatre in Woking
- Friday 24th October at The Kings Theatre in Portsmouth
- Thursday 30th October at G Live in Guildford
- Thursday 6th and Friday 7th November at the Pavilion Theatre in Worthing
- Thursday 20th November at the Bournemouth Pavilion
- Friday 21st November at the Lighthouse in Poole
Dawn French, Queen of British comedy, is travelling around the country with her first ever solo tour.
Dawn has started her tour in Birmingham and she's in Brighton from Tuesday. She's also heading to Basingstoke, Oxford, Crawley, Reading, Portsmouth, Guildford, Woking, Worthing, Bournemouth, Poole. Fred spoke to her a bit earlier today.