Hampshire police have charged seven people in connection with the supply of heroin and crack cocaine.
The 18-month long investigation also found laundering of cash proceeds with the drug supplies.
The following are due in court in Southampton today on conspiracy to supply crack cocaine and heroin:
- Amarjit Dhillon, 34, of Southampton
- Mervyn Headley, 47, of Southampton
- Alizan Bockhari, 30, of Feltham
- Sandeep Panesar, 30, of Slough
- Munider Singh, 26, of Southall
- Parmjit Dhaliwal, 27, of Hayes
- Muhrukh Dogar, 28, of Slough
The investigation, named Operation Fortress, also found a well established network of organisers, financiers, couriers and street level suppliers.