A seven-year-old boy from Kent is missing after becoming separated from his mother when she was seriously injured in the first of yesterday's Barcelona's terror attacks.
Julian Cadman's family are making desperate appeals for information on social media.
Meanwhile, a drama teacher from Dartford says he and his partner are lucky to be alive after being caught up in the atrocity on Las Ramblas which left 14 dead and more than 100 injured.
A seven-year-old boy who grew up in Kent is missing after the Barcelona attack. His family is appealing for any information.
Julian Alessandro Cadman became separated from his mother, Jom. She is in a serious condition in hospital.
It's believed that Julian was was born in Tunbridge Wells and attended Chiddingstone Nursery.
The family used to live in Chiddingstone and now live in Sydney, Australia. The mother and son are understood to have travelled to Barcelona for a wedding.
The death toll in the Spanish terror attacks has now risen to 14, police said.
At least 13 people died and more than 100 were injured when a van crashed into pedestrians in Barcelona's busy Las Ramblas district on Thursday night.
Hours later five suspected terrorists wearing fake suicide vests were shot by police after driving into people in the coastal town of Cambrils.
Seven people, including a police officer, were injured in that attack. One woman later died.
A search operation is under way for a British woman believed to have fallen overboard from a cruise ship in the Mediterranean. The passenger was reported missing on the Aurora ship as it sailed from the Portuguese city Oporto to Barcelona yesterday, P&O Cruises said.
The ship's crew were alerted and ordered an immediate search of the area which has so far failed to find the as-yet unnamed woman. Authorities are now providing assistance for the missing woman's family, the cruise operator said.