A man who made and distributed child abuse has been jailed for two years and eight months.
Stephen Phillip Barnett, 45-years-old, from Swindon was sentenced on Friday July, 5.
He admitted 12 counts of making indecent images of children, four counts of distributing images of children and four of having extreme pornography.
Barnett also pleaded guilty to causing a child to engage in sexual activity.
He pretended to be a teenage girl and incited a 15-year-old to expose herself on her webcam before threatening the spread the images to her friends on facebook.
Detective Constable Clare Sylvester-Wyness, from Swindon CID, said: "I would like this case to serve as a warning to others against the potential dangers of engaging in conversations with strangers online."
“This has been a very difficult time for all those involved, not just our staff, many of whom have felt a deep sense of anger and betrayal that one of our profession could engage in such activities, but for everyone in our school community.
“The school checks and vets all staff thoroughly and has robust safeguarding procedures in place to ensure children in its care are not at risk. Mr Clannachan was also subject to those checks but he had no previous record against him. He most certainly does now.
“Kingsleigh Primary is a great school where children thrive and teachers are passionate about learning. We have much to be proud of and one individual’s criminal actions does not change the way we feel about the school."
Some clerical child abusers may have so far gone unrecognised for their historical crimes within the scandal-hit Diocese of Chichester, a report says.Its authors also report that other survivors of known abusing clergymen may still feel unable to come forward to report their suffering.
The findings of the report, published tonight, have prompted the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Justin Welby, to renew his apology to victims of clerical abuse for their "pain and hurt".
Dr Welby said the Anglican church can never ignore the "hurt and damage" committed to victims who should "never have been let down" by people who should have been trusted.
The final report into the operation of child protection policies in the Diocese of Chichester in West Sussex has been published two years after the former Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Rowan Williams, ordered a visitation.
It followed a series of scandals involving clergymen within the diocese which has led to several being arrested, charged and convicted for historic sex crimes against children.
The report's authors, Bishop John Gladwin and Chancellor Rupert Bursell QC, said the diocese has "moved forward a very long way" in recent months and has put in place "excellent" safeguarding practices.
The diocese is "committed" to preventing any further abuse occurring and to responding effectively to the ongoing trauma of victims that will last "very many years", the report says.