The Home Office and Ministry of Defence have confirmed the military are to help support the recovery operation at Didcot Power Station.
It's now 15 weeks since the power station collapsed.
The news comes as the family of a man who's body is buried beneath the rubble are asking the Government to step in.
Ken Cresswell was working at the plant in Oxfordshire when it collapsed in February. His wife and three daughters say they're living through hell.
The bodies of two other workers are also underneath the twisted metal structure, which has been declared unsafe.
Katie Oscroft reports.
An MP has launched a damning attack on the owners of the collapsed Didcot power station, criticising the way they're treating the families of the dead.
Sarah Champion is the MP for Rotherham, home of two of the missing men. She says she's genuinely shocked because instead of apologies and support, the bereaved are seen as an annoyance by RWE.
Our reporter Divya Kohli reports on the latest developments in the search for the dead.
More than 20,000 tons of rubble has been cleared from the collapsed Didcot Power Station - and police say this is just the start.
The boiler house was due to be demolished when it collapsed in February. Four workers were killed but only one body has been found.
Today the police said the recovery and investigation process - which is happening from dawn until dusk - will still take "some time" to complete. Kate Bunkall reports.
Agencies involved in the response to the collapse at Didcot power station, with several fatalities, have released pictures of the recovery operation.
On the 23 February the boiler house at Didcot A power station partially collapsed and a major incident was declared. It resulted in the death of one man, while three men remain missing.
The priority of the multi-agency response to this incident remains the recovery of the missing men so they can be returned to their families.
A large volume of material has been removed from the debris pile as part of the recovery phase. The images show around 20,000 tons of material on the ground. Clearance of the debris pile is progressing and up to 40 metres of the overall pile has been cleared so far.
These debris removal works are ongoing seven days a week, from dawn to dusk.
It was a sunny start to the bank holiday weekend, but that hasn't stopped a Tornado sweeping into one of the region's tourist attractions.Read the full story ›
Recovery teams have spent the day at Didcot Power Station carrying out work to find three men who are still missing, after part of a building that was being prepared for demolition collapsed.
Work began today after days of preparatory work to make the area safe. Heavy lifting equipment has been brought in to clear the area. One man was confirmed dead soon after the building collapsed nearly a month ago. Richard Slee has our report.
Work to find three demolition workers who went missing during work at Didcot Power Station in Oxfordshire has resumed this morning. The move follows days of preparatory work to make the site safe for recovery teams.
We have a series of reports from the scene of the power station collapse at Didcot. Rescue workers are still combing the wreckage, although it is "highly unlikely" that anyone will be found alive.
A local resident left flowers and a poignant note outside the power station.
Police are appealing for the public's help to find a woman who is missing and it is believed she may be in Oxford.
Claire Gill, aged 38, was last seen in Didcot on Friday 8th January.
She is white, slim, approximately 5ft 5ins tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. When she was last seen she was wearing black trousers, a black t-shirt, black jacket and black shoes.
Police are concerned for Claire’s welfare and would like to locate her in order to check that she is safe. She is known to have links to the Cowley area of Oxford.