Police are investigating a road traffic collision, which happened on the A32 towards Fareham just before 8pm last night.
Four male motorcyclists were involved in the collision. One motorcyclist was taken by air ambulance to Southampton General Hospital with life-threatening injuries; the other three were taken to the same hospital by ambulance, with what is thought to be non life-threatening injuries.
The road will remain closed for the next couple of hours while police investigate at the scene.
Police would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting Operation Direction.
Royston Pratt, 90, from Hundred Acres at Wickham in Hampshire has been charged with causing death by driving without due care and attention.
He will appear at Fareham Magistrates Court on May 27th. The charge comes after a Triumph motorbike and a Landrover Defender were involved in a collision on the B2177 just before Christmas.
Robert McQueen, 37, and from Port Solent near Portsmouth died at the scene
Hampshire Constabulary have confirmed that a body found in the Ranvilles Lane area of Fareham this morning is that of Kieran Smith.
The 24 year old from the town, has been missing since March 10th. Family and friends have organised many searches over the last few weeks in their efforts to find him.
His death is not being treated as suspicious. The Coroner has been notified. Officers say their thoughts and condolences are with this family, who are being kept informed by police.
Hampshire Constabulary is referring this case to the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) as part of standard police procedure when a death occurs after recent police contact.
Hampshire Police are continuing their appeal for help to trace a Fareham man who went missing on Tuesday (March 10).
Kieran Smith, 24, went missing from his home in Fareham on Harcourt Road at about midday on Tuesday.
He is described as:
• About five feet six inches tall
• Brown hair
• Blue eyes
He was last seen wearing a navy t-shirt, navy blue hoodie, grey jogging bottoms and white baseball boots.
Sergeant Simon Driver, who is investigating said: 'We are growing very concerned for the welfare of Kieran and would urge anyone who may have seen him since Tuesday to get in touch.'
Kieran, witnesses, or anyone with information are asked to contact police by phoning 101, alternatively call the anonymous Crimestoppers charity on 0800 555 111.
Fareham's Conservative MP, Mark Hoban, has announced today that he will be stepping down from Parliament at May's General Election.
There are delays of up to 45 minutes on First Great Western between Fareham and Southampton Central due to emergency services dealing with an incident at Swanwick.
First Great Western expects the disruption to continue until at least 11am.
Customers of collapsed delivery firm City Link have been told to collect their undelivered Christmas parcels after nearly 2,400 staff were made redundant.
There are still 30,000 parcels waiting to be collected from City Link depots, which stopped accepting new items on Christmas Eve.
Customers who have sent parcels and intended recipients have been advised to collect their items between 8am and 8pm, with depots expected to remain open until "approximately" January 6.
The joint administrator of City Links said in a statement that all staff affected by the redundancies had been informed and would receive advice on making claims for redundancy and notice pay:
The administrators of City Link have announced 2,356 redundancies after a deal to keep the delivery firm afloat foundered.
A statement from Ernst & Young said the jobs would be shed at all of the companies UK sites. A workforce of just 371 will remain to process parcels still in the network and to help wind down operations.
Ernst & Young said that an offer for the firm had been made by a consortium "which offered no money up front" and that no deal had been reached.
Workers from Fareham who were told they will lose their jobs on New Year's Day are furious at the company for the way they have been treated.
City Link and subcontracted workers will be paid until the end of December, but will be out of work from January 1 unless a buyer for the firm is found.
Jon Woods, Trade Unionist and Socialist Coalition (TUSC) candidate for Portsmouth North, said: "City Link have behaved appallingly. They have deliberately delayed telling the workforce their jobs are going until after the pre-Christmas rush to get the maximum work out of them. This is vulture capitalism at it’s worse. Business Secretary Vince Cable should be hammering out a rescue package today. The government should nationalise City Link to save jobs."