Police are appealing for the whereabouts of Lucas Lamb who walked out of Ford Prison on Friday, September 5th.
Lamb, 31, was convicted of GBH with intent in Hailsham in October 2012, and is now unlawfully at large.
He is described as white, 5' 8", thin with short brown hair and blue eyes with a tattoo on his lower neck which says Cleo and has a scar above his right eye. He has links to Hailsham and Eastbourne areas.
Anyone with information about where he is or has seen him is asked to contact police immediately on 999 and not to approach him.
Police are appealing for help to find a robber who is missing from Ford Prison.
Peter Mahoney left the prison on Friday and travelled to Brighton on day release but did not return. He has not been seen or heard from since.
Mahoney was given an indeterminate sentence in 2010 and told he would serve at least four years after he admitted charges of racially aggravated wounding, possession of a firearm, robbery and possession of an imitation firearm.
He committed the offences on 5 and 6 November 2008.
On 5 November 2008 he racially abused a customer in a shop in Norwood, Greater London, went to his home and then returned with an air pistol and shot the victim.
The next day he threatened a group of friends with an airgun in Stone, near Dartford, after claiming to be a police officer. He stole their car and drove off.
Mahoney, 37, is white, 6' 2" and of average build. He has links to London and Kent.
PC Steve Reed said: "Mahoney has a history of violence and is therefore a concern. We need to recapture him as quickly as possible.
"We need people to contact us if they see him or know where he is. If you see him, do not approach him but call 999 immediately instead."
Police have put up a £1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of a man who has absconded from Ford Open Prison.
Paul Flint, 48, walked out of Ford Prison on 1st July and is thought to have connections to North London.
Flint was sent to prison in 1990 for murder and burglary. Officers believe he may be linked to three recent Brighton and Hove burglaries since he left Ford Prison in July.
Police are hunting for a man who absconded from Ford Prison on Saturday, June 22 and has not been seen since.
Derek Passmore is 48-years-old and is described as six foot one, of stocky build, with brown hair and hazel eyes.
He also had a goatee beard when last seen.
He was serving a life imprisonment for the murder of a man in a flat in Hampton, Middlesex in October 1996.
Detective Chief Inspector David Wardley-Wilkins of Sussex Police said: "Passmore is not currently assessed as a direct physical threat to the public, hence his being in an open prison."
"In view of the seriousness of his offence, and the fact that so far there has been no sighting of him, we seek public assistance in reporting any information that may help us to find him."
Prison inspectors have praised staff at a jail in Sussex for making major improvements after riots in 2011.
Officers found that the relationship between detainees and guards at Ford open prison has greatly improved. However they also found some single cells used for two prisoners were too small.
The jail holds 500 male inmates. Publishing the report of an announced inspection of the open prison, Nick Hardwick - the Chief Inspector of Prisons said:
"Managers and staff at Ford are to be congratulated on turning round the prison after deep-seated concerns were exposed by a serious disturbance.
"This is still work in progress but HMP Ford now compares well with other open prisons. Overall, it provides a safe and decent environment, where prisoners are kept busy with good quality activity.
"Work to help prisoners resettle successfully after they are released and reduce the risk that they will reoffend has also improved, but these remain the areas where most still requires to be done."