David Cameron joined Sangeeta and Phil live in the studio and answered questions sent in by ITV Meridian viewers.
Phil Hornby says the Prime Minister have more spare time after the general election.
The Prime Minister is visiting Hampshire to confirm millions of pounds in defence investment securing more than 400 jobs.
The Ministry of Defence (MOD) has signed a £420 million contract with Boeing - which makes the Chinook helicopter - for 'in-service support'.
The contract will last for five years and will safeguard 450 jobs at Fleetlands in Gosport, with other technical support provided at RAF Odiham near Basingstoke and sites across the UK.
David Cameron is expected to tell defence workers based in Gosport, Portsmouth and RAF Odiham that their jobs are secure thanks to a deal to maintain the Chinook helicopter fleet and to prepare the naval dockyard for the new HMS Queen Elizabeth aircraft carrier.
The Chinook is the UK’s only military heavy lift helicopter and can transport up to 54 troops or 10 tonnes of supplies.
The RAF's fleet of Chinooks will total 60 in number by early 2017 and includes the new Mark 6 helicopters.
David Cameron will also announce the preferred bidders to occupy the Portsmouth ship hall facilities.
At the end of last month, it was announced by the MOD that three companies had been shortlisted.
In November 2013, it was announced 940 ship building jobs were to be lost by BAE at their Portsmouth yard.
It was feared at the time that the move would mean the end of shipbuilding in the city bringing to an end a centuries old local industry that built the Tudor warship the Mary Rose.
A teenager with cerebral palsy has launched her own online campaign against the amount of time disabled people in Hampshire are having to wait for replacement wheelchairs.
Ailsa Speak from Gosport is still having to use the same chair she was given a decade ago when she was a child.
She says it causes her pain and discomfort and without a new one her life will be restricted:
Officers are appealing for help to trace a missing Gosport teenager.
Courtney Salway, 16, from Gosport was last seen on the afternoon of Tuesday, January 13 and last spoke to family and friends shortly after 6.30pm that evening.
Courtney is 5ft 4ins tall, with a medium build, and long dark brown hair. She was last seen wearing a long-sleeved black t-shirt, black jeans, black work type boots and a black leather jacket.
“Courtney is very vulnerable and we are extremely worried about her. It is likely she is still in the Gosport area but there is a chance she may have travelled further. We have spoken with her friends and family and have searched various places in Gosport that she is known to frequent. If you see her or think you might know where she is, please call us immediately so we can make sure she is safe and well.”
An extra 15 beds will be opened at Gosport War Memorial during this winter, to help maintain good patient care at the busiest time of the year.
The 'step down' beds will be available for people leaving a ward at Queen Alexandra Hospital, who no longer need to be at QA, but who still need extensive support to help them complete their recovery.
Funding for the initiative comes from the £8m investment being made into the NHS in Portsmouth and south east Hampshire this winter, the local element of a national £700m fund to ensure that local health and social services can meet the needs of patients when bad weather and seasonal illnesses are at their peak.
This development comes as another new scheme - the Enhanced Recovery at Home team - gets into its stride. The team, made up of staff from Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust and Hampshire County Council, is working to support people to live independently after a stay in hospital, or to give people the care they need to avoid having to go into hospital in the first place. The team is funded by £900,000 of the winter funding, and can provide a response within two hours for people who need help urgently.
David Chilvers, a Gosport GP and the clinical lead for Fareham and Gosport Clinical Commissioning Group said: "These new beds will be a huge benefit to patients. Having this extra capacity in Gosport will make it easier for the NHS to move patients out of QA when they are ready to leave, and in turn that will make it easier for QA staff to admit patients from across the area who need their care. It is in absolutely nobody's interest for patients to be stuck in a bed at QA when they no longer need to be there, so we hope this additional capacity will have a positive impact."
A hundred years ago today Norman Holbrook lead an attack on an enemy battleship, an exploit which made him the first submariner to be awarded the Victoria Cross.
Four generations of his family gathered in Gosport to mark the occasion and celebrate their illustrious ancestor. Richard Jones reports.
Their loved ones died at the Gosport War Memorial Hospital over fifteen years ago, and ever since they've been searching for answers.
Today a far reaching Independent Investigation has been launched by the Government to try and finally discover the truth into what happened to 92 elderly patients who died after being treated there.
It will be chaired by the former Bishop of Liverpool, who recently oversaw the Hillsborough inquiry. He'll be supported by medical experts, an investigative journalist and a former Scotland Yard commander.
Our Correspondent, Andrew Pate, has covered the story since the start, and reports on the latest developments.
Care Minister, Norman Lamb says "unanswered questions" remain about the care of 92 patients who died at Gosport War Memorial Hospital.
He hopes a new investigation will provide the patients' relatives with some answers:
An independent investigation into the suspicious deaths of 92 people at Gosport War Memorial Hospital, has been launched.Read the full story ›