An investigation is underway in Hampshire after a fire at a complex of industrial units on Dradfield Lane in Soberton Heath.
Around 70 firefighters from Wickham, Droxford, Bishops Waltham, Fareham, Cosham, Havant, Eastleigh, Botley, Lyndhurst, Alton, Romsey, Hightown, Southsea, Petersfield, Portchester and Beaulieu were called to the site just after 1.35am.
The units and seven vehicles were destroyed in the blaze. The fire was extinguished at about 6am.
Hampshire Fire and Rescue are warning teenagers and children about the dangers of mud and water after they attended three separate incidents in the last three days.
Three boys were rescued from mud at Bittern Manor on Sunday, another teenager was rescued from Farlington in Portsmouth and a third was rescued from mud this morning in Southampton.
Station Manager Rob Dellow said, "These incidents act as an urgent reminder of the dangers of mud and water. Luckily the casualties in these recent incidents managed to get out or were rescued by emergency services. These incidents could so easily have had devastating consequences.”
Their advice for what you should do if you do become stuck in mud include:
Lie down, spread your arms and legs wide apart and shout for help
Get someone to call 999
Do not stand upright or attempt any movement as this makes you sink even more quickly
If you see someone stuck in the mud, always go for help- do not go into the mud yourself
A house that was severely damaged by a fire in Hampshire is thought to have been caused by rodents chewing the cables.
The fire began in the roof of the historic property in Cheriton and fire investigators have been looking at how the fire started.
They think the cause of the fire was most likely the electrical cabling in the roof - where PVC insulation was chewed off by rodents.
The house's roof and top floor were badly damaged in the blaze but the chief fire officer paid tribute to the firefighters who stopped the flames spreading further.
Station Manager Mark Budden said: “The firefighters worked extremely hard to stop the fire spreading to the rest of the roof and also salvaged much of the owner’s property from the house."
The owner of the house was in at the time of the fire but managed to escape with his family unharmed.
Around fifty fire fighters have spent the night tackling a blaze at a two-storey house in the village of Cheriton near Winchester. The emergency services were called to the scene at 9.08pm last night. There was no-one inside the property at the time.
The fire was brought under control by 4.30am this morning. Fire investigation officers are due to visit the property later today.
He claims it was all in the line of duty. But, new mother Lauren Chapman disagrees. In fact, she says the actions of firefighter Steve Fox saved her baby daughter's life when she went into labour 16 weeks early.
Steve, who was off-duty, was on hand to help and performed life saving CPR on baby Sadie.
Now, after five months in hospital, little Sadie is happy and healthy and has been reunited with her hero. Divya Kohli reports.
Hampshire Fire and Rescue have a new animal rescue vehicle,seeing as the first one has been such a success.
The new appliance will be based at Basingstoke Fire station and will be used to deal with large animal rescue operations in the north of the county.
The first animal rescue truck is based in the New Forest at Lyndhurst Fire station.
Jim Green, Hampshire's Animal Rescue Manager said, "We deal with around one large trapped animal each week, along with other regular incidents where the involvement of animal places the public and rescuers at risk."
The vehicle contains specialist equipment to deal with incidents such as horses trapped in cattle grids, cows in slurry to livestock transporters involved in traffic collisions.
An office worker has praised Hampshire Fire & Rescue Service for their quick response to a fire at a building in Jewry Street in Winchester.
Renita Johal said: "I was sitting at my desk and heard glass break outside. I looked out and saw the flames in the window. I called 999 immediately.
"Fire kept growing and we could feel the heat in the office. Fire brigade were here so quickly, they did great- a very well done to them!"
The owner of an historic thatched cottage which has been wrecked by fire just three weeks before Christmas says he's been humbled by the help and kindness offered by neighbours.
And he's paid tribute to firefighters - up to 100 fought to save his home in North Weirs in Brockenhurst. Kerry Swain reports.