Police have released this CCTV image of three men who threatened staff in a Horsham shop before stealing £10,000 worth of cameras.
The robbery took place at Jessops in Swan Walk just after 4pm on Wednesday 25 June.
Police are hoping someone may recognise the suspects and come forward with information.
All the items have unique serial numbers and police are keen to hear from anyone who may have been offered cameras or lenses in suspicious circumstances.
Detective Constable John Hord, of West Sussex CID, said:
Foundry Lane, Horsham, was closed to traffic shortly after 7am this morning following a collision between a Mini and a pedestrian at the roundabout junction with King's Road. The pedestrian, a man believed to be in his 20s, was taken to hospital by ambulance with head injuries.
Anyone who saw what happened is asked to phone Sussex Police on 101 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Operation Ridgewood.
An 18-year-old man from Horsham was taken to hospital with serious injuries after his car hit a lamppost.
His car left the A264 in Crawley on Saturday 5th April and collided with a lamppost at 4.18pm.
The driver was taken to the East Surrey Hospital at Redhill suffering from a broken hip and coccyx.
Paul Vodden explains how he offered to collect his son from school in oder to help protect him from the bullies.
The father of a schoolboy who hanged himself after being bullied relentlessly on the school bus has called for urgent support for young victims.
Paul Vodden's 11-year-old son Ben endured name calling, gesturing and swearing on school bus journeys.
The merciless bullying became too much for Ben - a pupil at Tanbridge House School in Horsham, Sussex - and he hanged himself in his bedroom in December 2006.
Since then, Mr Vodden has attempted to tackle the issues surrounding bullying on school bus journeys and has been on a crusade to help others.
He has now produced a report, with funding from the anti-bullying charity, the Diana Award, which highlights how bullying often starts on the school bus.
A 16-year-old girl has been charged with arson following a fire at the Millais School in horsham.
The girl, who can not be named for legal reasons, has been charged with arson with intent to endanger life and remanded to attend Crawley Magistrates Court today.
The fire broke out on the third floor of the school at about 3pm on thursday 20th March.
Several classrooms in the school and students' GCSE work were destroyed.
All 1,500 girls at the school escaped unhurt.
A fire at a secondary school in Sussex is being treated as a crime, police confirmed tonight.
It broke out on the third floor of the building at the Millais School in Horsham on Thursday afternoon.
Examinations at the school suggests that the fire was started either deliberately or recklessly. No staff or students were injured in the blaze. It's likely that there will be a police presence at the school for a number of days.
Sussex Police said: "Officers, supported by fire service staff, are working closely with Millais School to ensure that this investigation can be progressed effectively whilst minimising the continued disruption to the pupils, staff and daily functioning of the school."
Investigations have been continuing today into the cause of a fire which badly damaged a secondary school in Sussex. Several classrooms at Millais School in Horsham have been wrecked, and students' GCSE work destroyed.
All 1,500 girls at the comprehensive in Depot Road escaped unhurt. But it is thought that the fire may have been started deliberately. Malcolm Shaw reports.
The interviewees include:
Chief Inspector Howard Hodges, Sussex Police; Patrick Moore, a parent; and Dave Clark, a Maintenance officer.