The Isle of Wight Festival has come to a close, and its organisers say lessons will be learned after bad weather caused chaos for revellers.
Festival goers face another day of showers but keep smiling
Organiser of Isle of Wight Festival, John Giddings, says he did his best to prepare for bad weather - he wants to make it up to music fans.
In 10 days time the Isle of Wight Festival kicks off for another year. Planning for this year's music event has been crucial, and contingency plans have been put into place to avoid a disaster like last year, when thousands couldn't get into a waterlogged and boggy site.
Steve Harley left his Cockney Rebels behind for one night as he judges the 12 acts on stage. He talked to us about what he's looking for, and the future of the music industry.
Twelve unsigned bands have battled it out for the chance to play at one of the South's biggest music events. Six go through to perfom at the Isle of Wight Festival - but who? Divya Kohli explains.
Isle of Wight Festival boss John Giddings told Fred and Sangeeta tonight that last year's weather disaster at the site will "never happen again".
Mud, mud, glorious mud - well it wasn't so glorious for some of our festival-goers in 2012. We can only hope 2013 brings more sunshine and less rain.
Later in the programme we'll be speaking to John Giddings, organiser of this year's Isle of Wight Festival. First, though, Divya Kohli looks back at the event.
American rockers Bon Jovi are to headline next year's Isle of Wight Festival.
Following yesterday's announcement of Friday headliners The Stone Roses festival organisers revealed the addition of the Grammy Award winning Bon Jovi on Sunday June 16 .
A flood warning has been issued by the Environment Agency for the River Thames and tributaries at Kennington.Flooding is expected for the River Thames and tributaries at Kennington near Oxford this morning, the agency says.
Call its Floodline on 0845 9881188 for more information.
Already thinking ahead to the summer and the festival season, organisers at the Isle of Wight Festival have announced their first headliner in the last few minutes.
The Stone Roses will headline the Friday night in June. It will be their only festival here in the UK in 2013.
It was only last week that the festival got the green light on its licence at Seaclose Park - after a debate on whether it should be renewed. But, 2013 looks to be a big event for Isle of Wight Festival.The Stone Roses will take to the main stage on Friday 14th June.
Tickets go on sale this Wednesday when Reading will announce its first acts.