A man from Kent who disappeared after a night out in Maidstone died from immersion, an inquest has heard.
Pat Lamb, who was 28, was last seen heading down towards the river Medway in December.
His body was found in the water at Cuxton one month later. The inquest has been adjourned until April.
Tickets for a four hour journey around Kent on the sister train to the Venice Simplon-Orient-Express this summer have sold out so quickly, the organisers have had to put on another date. The iconic Belmond British Pullman will be departing from Maidstone on July 4th at a cost of £299 per head. It was exclusively chartered by the Heart of Kent Hospice to raise funds for the charity. The train will run again on 26th September. Bookings can be made by calling Richard Neville on 01622 790195.
The parents of a missing Kent man, whose body was found at the weekend, have paid an emotional tribute to him. Patrick Lamb disappeared after a night out in Maidstone last month. A search team confirmed the 28-year old was discovered in the River Medway at Cuxton on Saturday. Sharon and Tony Lamb have spoken of their loss.
Kent Police was called at 3.31pm yesterday following reports of a body of a man found in the River Medway at Cuxton Marina.
Formal identification is yet to take place but the family and girlfriend of missing man Patrick Lamb have been informed.
The Pat Lamb Search Team posted on its facebook page last night, "It is now been confirmed that Patricks Body has been identifed as the body found at Cuxton. As a Team we are heartbroken and send our condolences to the Family and Tasha..."
The 28 year-old went missing after a night out in Maidstone on the 13th December.
Five so-called 'legal-high' shops in Kent have been banned from selling more than 800 products after they were deemed 'lethal' by Trading Standards.
The Skunkworks stores in Gravesend, Maidstone, Canterbury, Ashford and Sheerness were raided in July and have been prevented from selling the products since.
A court has now ruled that the substances are unsafe for human consumption. The court also found 'deficiencies' in the labelling on the products.
KCC Trading Standards Manager Richard Strawson said: "We are delighted with this decision. Skunkworks did not oppose our application and the forfeiture order was made. We are pleased that the court has agreed with our view that these products are not safe."
Friends of Pat Lamb who went missing last month plan to search an area near Maidstone. They say they've had two reported sightings of him near Allington lock.
They have been searching the area today but have not yet had any further information as to his whereabouts.
He was last seen after a night out in Maidstone almost a month ago.
A CCTV image has been released of missing man Patrick Lamb. This is the last known sighting of Mr Lamb before he went missing in Maidstone. The 28-year old is seen in the far right of the image walking down Maidstone High Street.
The family and friends of a missing Kent man have spent the day giving out leaflets to the public, as they try to find out what happened to him. Twenty eight year old Patrick Lamb disappeared a week ago after he left a bar in Maidstone. His bank account hasn't been touched. Yesterday police divers searched the river Medway but found nothing. Andrea Thomas has the latest. She spoke to Patrick's sister Zoe, his girlfriend Natasha Morgan and Chief Inspector Susie Harper from Kent Police.
Police searching for 28 year old Patrick Lamb who disappeared in Maidstone a week ago have sent divers in to search part of the River Medway.
It comes as friends of Patrick launch a huge awareness campaign to help track him down.
He was last seen at Bar Chocolate on Friday night LAST week.
Police have today been using sonar to search part of the river, and this afternoon a tent was erected on the river bank. But an officer told ITV Meridian tonight that there was still no sign of the missing man.
Friends of Mr Lamb, who grew up in Whitstable and went to Canterbury High School, say it is extremely out of character for him not to have made contact and have set up a Facebook appeal for information.
Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust has been fined £180,000 after it burned a man who was in for a routine operation.Read the full story ›