A man who failed to come to the rescue of a drowning girl has pleaded guilty to her manslaughter.
Michael Bowditch, 21, admitted killing 17 year old Becky Morgan last summer after he saw her fall into the sea off the Kent coast.
Her body was later found over two miles away near Broadstairs.
Detectives investigating the death of a man in the Holton Heath area of Dorset have charged a man with manslaughter.
Police were called to Sandford Holiday Park along Organford Road in the early hours of Saturday. Officers discovered a man with serious injuries, who died at the scene.
Formal identification hasn't taken place yet.
41-year-old Jason James of Torquay, has been charged with manslaughter - he is due before Bournemouth Magistrates’ Court today.
A man from Brighton has been charged with the manslaughter of a homeless woman.
Her body was found in public toilets in Brighton on the 22nd November last year.
Timothy Smythe, who is 52-years-old, is in custody and will appear before Brighton Magistrates' Court on the 15th May.
Faye Isaac, aged 39, was found dead by a cleaner in The Colonnade toilets in Maderia Drive just before 10.50am.
A man is due in court charged with the manslaughter of two teenage girls.
Jasmine Alsop, who was 14-year-old, died when she and her Olivia Lewry were hit by a car in gosport in November last year.
Olivia, who was 16-years-old, died later in hospital.
Samuel Etherington, who is from Gosport, will appear at Winchester Crown Court later.
A man has admitted killing a man in Charminster during an altercation outside a Tesco store last year. 20-year-old Lewis Gill, of no fixed address, pleaded guilty to the manslaughter of Andrew Young at a hearing at Winchester Crown Court. He'll be sentenced next month.
A man charged with the manslaughter of two teenage girls from Gosport is due to enter a plea in court today. 14-year-old Jasmine Allsop and Olivia Lewry who was 16 died after they were hit by a car in November last year.
Samuel Etherington who's 20 and from Stoners Close in Gosport is due at Winchester Crown Court.
Martin Dowse reports from Bournemouth Crown Court.
The Crown Prosecution Service has given its reaction to the sentencing of 30-year-old Karl Addo for the manslaughter of 23-year-old Sergio Marquez.
Addo was sentenced today at Bournemouth Crown Court to life imprisonment with a minimum term of six and half years.
He also received an indefinite restriction under Section 41 of the Mental Health Act with a referral to Broadmoor Hospital, after pleading guilty to the manslaughter of Sergio Marquez, 23, on the grounds of diminished responsibility, on 2 December at Bournemouth Crown Court.
Ms Hingston said ,edical experts who had been treating Addo in a secure mental hospital while he was waiting for his trial agreed that he had only recently become sufficiently lucid to be fit to plead, although he remained extremely delusional.
A man has been sent to Broadmoor, a high security mental health hospital, under the mental health act.
30-year-old Karl Addo attacked and decapitated 23-year-old student Sergio Marquez last July. He had suffered from mental illness for several years.
Mr Maquez's family said he had only wanted to work, learn and help others. They said he was impossible to replace.
His killer also received a prison sentence to run concurrently, of life imprisonment. He must serve a minimum of 6.5 years.