A man has been treated for smoke inhalation after a fire broke out at a supermarket near Southampton.
Three fire crews were called to Morrisons in Totton at around 3.30pm on Tuesday afternoon.
The blaze started in a freezer.
It took firefighters around an hour to extinguish.
A supermarket worker in Hampshire has been suspended for wearing a Help for Heroes bracelet and a poppy in tribute to Drummer Lee Rigby.
Adam Austin has spoken of his shock after bosses at the Morrisons store in Portsmouth told him he faced disciplinary action when he refused to remove the items.
The 28-year-old has now been suspended until he attends a meeting on Friday.
Mr Austin told the Portsmouth News: "I was disappointed and partly furious.
A Morrisons spokesman explained that staff were generally prohibited from wearing extra items to prevent objects falling into food products
He said: "It's all about food hygiene. The rules are the same in a restaurant kitchen as they are in a supermarket food preparation area.
"We have a dress code and the dress code is primarily around the health and safety of the staff member and the members of the public."