Trading Standards in Sussex say they have now received more than fifty complaints about damage to cars at off-site car parks around Gatwick Airport.
Last month, ITV Meridian highlighted one case in which more than a thousand cars were left unattended in a muddy field.
We've since heard of drivers whose cars have been returned with major bodywork damage and empty fuel tanks.
Malcolm Shaw has been back to Gatwick to investigate.
Plans to introduce pay and display parking in residential streets near the Royal Berkshire Hospital have met with public opposition.
The borough council says it would ease congestion in the area - but the proposal has been condemed by local people, patient groups and staff who say the on site car park is too small - and charges elsewhere would make work or visits expensive.
ITV Meridian spoke to midwife, Clare Goulbourn-Lay.
Drivers in Reading will no longer have to worry about carrying change with them to park.
A new cashless system is being introduced today - meaning motorists can pay by phone.
Optional alerts are then sent to residents when their time is due to expire.
Almost 450 HGVs parked unsafe and illegally on hard shoulders and slip roads in Kent have been moved on in less than two weeks.
Officers from Kent’s Roads Policing Unit and Highways England officers moved on a total of 447 lorries found to be parked inappropriately over a two week period this month.
Fixed penalty notices were issued to 37 vehicles.
Pupils in Portsmouth are reminding people not to park on zig zag lines outside their schools. Child pedestrian casualties in the city are 50 per cent higher than the national average, with around 40 children hurt in collisions every year.
We already use our phones for much more than making calls - playing games, listening to music and taking pictures and video too.
Now, in an increasing number of towns across our region, motorists are being encouraged to use their mobiles to pay for parking like in Brighton and Hove, half the old parking meters are being removed. Malcolm Shaw reports.
Drivers in Brighton and Hove are being urged to use their mobile phones to pay for parking. The city council is removing half of all ticket machines to save money. But some motorists fear the change will make parking more difficult for those without mobiles. Malcolm Shaw spoke to Jason Kitcat, the Green leader of Brighton & Hove City Council, and Steve Percy of People's Parking Protest.
Council chiefs in Sussex are being accused of holding motorists to ransom over parking charges.
It's been revealed that Brighton and Hove makes over £18m a year from on-street parking. That's more than any other authority outside London.
The city council says much of that money is spent on improving public transport. But drivers say it's daylight robbery. Malcolm Shaw reports
A man has been sent to prison for three years for attacking a man in a row over parking in Brighton.
Robert Downs, 23, unemployed from Baranscraig Avenue in Brighton pleaded guilty to GBH with intent and was sentenced on October 23 at Lewes Crown Court.
Shortly after 6.30pm on Thursday May 15 the victim, a 53-year-old from Brighton, confronted Downs whose car was parked on the grass in Preston Park. As the victim walked away, Downs hit him over the head with a bottle and after he had fallen to the ground, stamped on his head.