The manhunt is continuing to find a violent prisoner who escaped while being treated at Salisbury District Hospital on Tuesday.
Police fear 30 year old Michal Kisiel has a razor blade and are urging the public not to approach him.
Kisiel overpowered the prison guards who were escorting him and escaped at around 7pm.
Mel Bloor was live outside the hospital this evening with the latest on the search for this 'dangerous' prisoner.
Police in Salisbury believe 30 year old Michal Kisiel's escape from prison was pre-planned.
He escaped from guards at Salisbury District Hospital around 7pm yesterday while being treated for a head wound.
Extensive searches were carried out last night with police dogs, a helicopter and drones.
Police are exploring a number of leads, including looking at transport routes out of Salisbury.
House to house enquiries are being conducted in the area surrounding the hospital.
Anyone with any information on the location of Kisiel is urged to come forward.
Police in Salisbury are hunting a dangerous prisoner who escaped from guards while being treated at Salisbury District Hospital.
Michal Kisiel also known as Michal Kisier, aged 30, was being treated for a head wound when he managed to escape at around 7pm this evening.
He is described as white, 5’6 tall with blonde hair and of medium build with tattoos on his neck. He was wearing grey tracksuit bottoms and a black t-shirt with blue trainers.
He is believed to have a razor blade in his possession and is considered dangerous. The public are advised not to approach him for their own safety.
Anyone who sees a man matching the description is asked to call 999 immediately.
Police officers with dogs are searching the area and the helicopter has been deployed.
Police are searching for 29-year old Ryan Brown from Crawley, who is wanted for recall to prison.
Brown had been released from prison on licence on 9th March.
Ryan Brown was part of the way through an eighteen month sentence for actual bodily harm.
He has failed to comply with his conditions of his licence and the probation service now enquire him to be recalled to prison.
He is thought to be in the Crawley area.
Members of the public are advised not to approach Brown but contact police.
A man who tried to smuggle mobile phones into a Dorset prison has been jailed for six months. Isaac Donovan, 28, from Hackney in London pleaded guilty to trying to bring two micro mobile phones into Guys Marsh Prison in Shaftesbury when visiting one of the prisoners.
He had tried to conceal the devices but they were discovered by prison officers during a routine search. Donovan was arrested by police shortly afterwards at the prison and charged with the offence the following day.
Sussex Police are trying to find three men, thought to be in the Hastings area, for breaching the terms of their licence on release from prison.
Lloyd Emmanuel Francis, 24 and from Hastings, had been jailed for five months for battery and assaulting police but was let out in July.
He is described as mixed race, 6ft tall, of muscular build with dark brown afro style hair.
Noah Michael Hayworth-Cooper, 20, from St Leonards was originally sentenced to 18 months for aggravated vehicle taking.
He is described as white, 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build with short straight blond hair. He sometimes has a goatee beard.
Damien Richard O'Prey, 24, also was originally sentenced to two years and 10 months for GBH. He is white, 6ft 2ins tall, muscular and has brown hair.
Anyone spotting any of the men should call 999.
A serving Kent prisoner has told an inquest jury that a fellow inmate, who was later found dead, had been 'bullied' and stabbed in the neck with a fork by another prisoner.
Sarah Saunders has been at the inquest into the death of Johnny Baker-Heffernan at Archbishops Palace in Maidstone:
A prison officer has told an inquest jury that an inmate had not shown any signs of self-harm or suicide, before he was discovered dead. He was giving evidence at a hearing into the death of Johnny Baker-Heffernan, whose body was found in his cell at Swaleside Prison on the Isle of Sheppey. Watch Tom Savvides' report.
A woman has been jailed after conning people out of more than £2,000 by making up false stories about sick and dead children. Kati Ringer, 19, received donations from kind-hearted donors who believed stories she posted on social networking websites.These included claims that she needed special equipment for her premature baby and that she needed money for her dead daughter's funeral. However, Ringer, formerly of Shoeburyness, did not have any children.
She took photos from another person's Facebook page and the internet and pretended they were her children. She also took photographs from other people's Facebook pages, defaced them and posted them on Blackberry Messenger. She was sentenced at Basildon Crown Court to nine months in jail for 14 charges of fraud and two years imprisonment for one charge of threats to commit arson, to run consecutively. She also received three months imprisonment, to run concurrently, for eight charges of harassment and malicious telecommunications offences. Ringer admitted the offences at an earlier hearing in November.