Entertainer Rolf Harris has denied 12 counts of indecent assault at Southwark Crown Court.
Rolf Harris is accused of assaults against four girls between 1968 and 1986 and making indecent images of a child between March and July 2012.
He was initially charged with nine counts of indecent assault in August, and last month prosecutors confirmed they had added another three counts.
The Australian artist, musician and television presenter was arrested by officers working on Operation Yewtree, the national investigation launched after abuse claims were made against Jimmy Savile, but the allegations against him have no connection to the late DJ.
He is currently on bail on the conditions that he does not contact prosecution witnesses, lives at his home address in Bray and does not spend time with anyone under the age of 18 without being accompanied by someone over 21.
Rolf Harris has arrived at court ahead of a hearing where he is due to enter pleas to 12 counts of indecent assault and four of making indecent images of a child.
Wearing a blue jacket, white shirt and red tie, the 83-year-old walked into London's Southwark Crown Court accompanied by his wife Alwen, whom he pushed in a wheelchair.
Some of the new allegations Rolf Harris faces date back 45 years, with one relating to a girl of seven or eight in 1968 or 1969.
A second relates to a girl of 14 in 1975, while the third is an allegation of indecent assault on a 19-year-old girl in 1984, who is the same complainant as six of the previously existing counts.
The allegations were included among those sent to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) by the Metropolitan Police in August, and have now been formally added to the indictment as further counts following an ongoing review of cases.
Evidence relating to these further counts has already been served to the court and the defence, the CPS said.
Harris will next appear at Southwark Crown Court for a plea hearing on January 14, with a trial set to start on April 30.
He now stands charged with 12 counts of indecent assault against four girls, between 1968 and 1986, and four counts of making indecent images of a child between March and July 2012.
Entertainer Rolf Harris will be prosecuted over three further allegations of indecent assault, the Crown Prosecution Service said.
A CPS spokesman said: "The three counts will be prosecuted in addition to the 13 alleged sexual offences with which Mr Harris was charged on 29 August 2013.
"The alleged offences relate to one existing complainant and two new complainants."
A date has been set for Rolf Harris to stand trial.
The veteran entertainer will go to court on 30th April next year, accused of indecently assaulting young girls.
The 83-year-old faces nine counts of indecent assault and four of making indecent images of a child.
Rolf Harris' lawyer indicated that he will plead not guilty to nine counts of indecent assault and four of making indecent images of a child.
The 83-year-old spoke only to confirm his name, address and date of birth at today's hearing at Westminster Magistrates' Court.
Harris walked slowly from the court building with his wife, who was using a walking stick, as police pushed back a tightly packed crowd of photographers and cameramen.
The couple struggled for room to get into their waiting silver Chrysler as they left.
The veteran entertainer Rolf Harris, who lives at Bray in Berkshire, is to face nine charges of indecency. The announcement was made this morning by the Crown Prosecution Service.
The 83-year- old, who has been honoured with an MBE, CBE and an OBE, was questioned as part of Operation Yewtree. It was the national police investigation sparked by allegations of abuse against Jimmy Savile. Our reporter Penny Silvester has more.
Rolf Harris, who lives in Bray, has been charged with nine counts of indecent assault and four counts of making indecent images of a child.
The 83-year-old is accused of the offences between 1980 and 1986 relating to two alleged victims.
Mr Harris will appear at Westminster Magistrates' court on Monday 23rd September.
– Alison Saunders, chief Crown prosecutor for CPS London
We have carefully considered the evidence gathered by the Metropolitan Police Service as part of Operation Yewtree in relation to Rolf Harris, who was initially arrested on November 29 2012 over allegations of sexual offences. A file of evidence was passed to the CPS on August 12 2013. Having completed our review, we have concluded that there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest for Mr Harris to be charged with nine counts of indecent assault and four of making indecent images of a child."
Rolf Harris, 83, was re-arrested on suspicion of further sexual offences when he answered police bail today.
He has been re-bailed to a date later in August.