Brain cancer survivor Ashya King has returned to the UK with his parents 10 months after they took him out of Southampton General Hospital and sparked an international manhunt.
The five-year-old, who made a "miracle" recovery after receiving proton beam therapy in Prague, said he was "excited" to return home and wished to see his grandmother, according to the Sun.
His parents Brett and Naghmeh King initially said they feared to return because their son could be taken into care but the pair now say they have "no reason to hide".
Mr King, 52, told the paper: "We just have to face up to the situation now. We would like nothing to happen an for us to be able to get on with our lives.
"We shouldn't have to be afraid - and that's why we won't go on living like refugees in a different country for no reason.
"We feel sufficiently assured by Portsmouth City Council that it's all finished. However, we do have a lingering fear that one day we will get a knock on the door."
Doctors in Southampton have developed a brain pressure test that can detect life-threatening head injuries and infections - without the need for surgery or spinal procedures.
The method involves patients wearing headphones with an ear plug linked to a computer, which enables doctors to measure fluid pressure in the skull.
The device known as the cerebral and cochlear fluid pressure (CCFP) analyser is being used to study healthy volunteers at Southampton General Hospital in Hampshire.
A seven million pound new accommodation block at Southampton General Hospital will be officially opened today.
The fifty-three bedroom Ronald McDonald House provides a place to stay for the relatives of children in hospital. Families who have stayed there say it has been 'invaluable'.
A new accommodation block opens at Southampton General on Monday to house relatives of children in the hospital. The 53 bedroom house cost 7 million pounds to build and will cost half a million a year to run. Famillies who've used the so called Ronald McDonald houses elsewhere say they're invaluable.
Many families travel long distances to get medical help for their children at Southampton General. The new accommodation aims to take away some of the stresses for relatives. All rooms have a direct line to the children's ward in case of emergency.
A fast food restaurant which has been inside a Hampshire hospital for almost 20 years is set to close.
Burger King's branch within Southampton General Hospital had prompted criticism from health organisations.
Health chiefs confirmed they would not be renewing the fast food outlet's lease when it ran it out in 2016, looking for something more "reflective" of the "healthcare environment."
Patients and relatives have been able to order food at the Burger King branch inside the hospital, at the very same time health experts have called for sick people to eat nutritious, balanced meals.
They've helped to save the lives of hundreds of people across the south and today the thousandth landing by an air ambulance was made at Southampton General. It happened as visitors arrived for the hospital's annual open day. Richard Jones reports.
Today the 1000th flight of the air ambulance landed at Southampton General Hospital.
It took place during a hospital open day where people were given a behind the scenes look at the workings of a major trauma centre.
The event, which is now in its sixth year, will see more than 100 events, activities and information stands.
People will be able to walk through a pair of giant inflatable lungs, watch a virtual autopsy and tour the operating theatres, as well as meet leading Cancer Research UK (CRUK) scientists, try on a pair of simulation specs to understand different eye conditions and meet the Pets as Therapy (PAT) dogs.
The NHS trust in charge of the Southampton hospital where 5-year-old Ashya King was a patient, have released a statement after the boy was found with his family in Spain.
A three-year-old boy who died on his birthday after being found unconscious in a swimming pool in Upavon has been named as Jack Rowe. His parents launched a massive search after he was believed to have wandered off towards a nearby river.
Police and villagers joined in the hunt but, just 20 minutes later, little Jack was found floating in the water of the pool in the garden of a family home. He was unresponsive and given medical treatment at the scene before being flown to Southampton General Hospital by air ambulance.
He passed away just hours later from his injuries.