- The £10 Portas Pilot ticket is less than a third of a regular off-peak day return from London to Margate (£31.10)
- The Portas Pilot ticket will be available from the first weekend in November and will run through to the end of February 2013.
- The ticket will be sold online only from the Southeastern website and is valid for travel on high speed, metro and mainline services from London to Margate, return.
- 500 Portas Pilot tickets will be available each weekend, sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Southeastern's Kids for a Quid offer is also available to be used with this ticket, where children can travel with an adult for £1.00.
Southeastern Trains is to offer significant discounts on their rail fares from London to Margate over the winter months in support of the Mary Portas scheme to regenerate the town.
But the plans by the "Queen of Shops" have drawn criticism from local business leaders who say that she is more interested in making a TV programme rather than regenerating the high street.
Southeastern Trains is to offer return tickets from London to Margate for £10's over the winter weekends.
The initiative, designed to support the Mary Portas Pilot scheme, will run from November to February.
Five hundred tickets will be available online only for each weekend.
Hundreds of passengers heading home to Kent on Southeastern Trains from London this evening are facing delays of up to half an hour to their journeys.
It's after someone jumped in front of a train at Woolwich.