Some of the findings of a Health & Safety Executive report into a school accident have been exclusively revealed to ITV Meridian. It follows an incident three years ago where a heating duct collapsed on top of 150 children at a school in Kent while they were sitting their exams. John Ryall reports.
More top news
Thousands of lives are being lost every year because doctors are failing to spot a blood-poisoning condition known as sepsis.
Wiltshire Police are searching the garden of Christopher Halliwell's former home in Swindon.
A woman is warning that a child will die if the speed limit isn't brought down at one of the South's busiest beauty spots.