A 47 year old man has been rescued by firefighters after his cooking caught fire when he fell asleep on the sofa.
Five firefighters broke into his flat in Granary Way, Horsham, West Sussex and rescued him from his living room.
He suffered smoke inhalation and was treated by South East Coast Ambulance service.
He didn't require hospital treatment. Firefighters responded when a fire alarm went off shortly after 1335 this afternoon. Other parts of his flat were smoke damaged.
More top news
It was a shocking example of the consequences of a driver using a mobile phone - captured in graphic detail by a camera in the lorry's cab.
May Brown needed a stem cell donation from her sister Martha who had been denied entry to the UK from Nigeria by the Home Office.
Wednesday night's weather for the east of the region