Neighbours described a house blown up by a gas explosion was like something out of World War Two. A man in his 90s was rescued from the house on Welch Road in Southsea. But remarkably he wasn't seriously injured. A gas cooker left overnight had caused the explosion. Sion Donovan reports.
More top news
Rain will arrive through the early hours for a wet start to Monday. It will eventually brighten up by the afternoon.
Rain on the way tonight, then a wet start to Monday, but it will brighten up through the day with sunny spells for the afternoon.
One of nine dogs dumped on the streets of Winchester, unable to see or stand properly, is fighting for its life.