A postgraduate student from Southampton University remains in hospital after he became ill with chemical poisoning. Tests revealed the 25-year old chemistry student, who fell ill three weeks ago, had arsenic and the highly toxic metal Thallium in his body.
He is being treated in Cardiff at a specialist toxicology unit. His condition is not known. Labs at the university remain closed as a precaution and a police investigation is under way.
More top news
More than 30 huts have been burgled along Herne Bay pier, in what seems to be a systematic attack
More than 1,000 cars have been left unattended in a muddy field by companies promising to provide 'off-site' parking for Gatwick Airport.
More than 1,000 cars have been left unattended in a muddy field by five companies promising off-site parking for Gatwick Airport.