A number of science labs at Southampton University are due to reopen today after closing when a student became ill with chemical poisoning.
Tests revealed the 25-year old PhD chemistry student had arsenic and the highly toxic metal thallium in his body.
The man is being treated at a specialist toxicology unit in Cardiff following the incident more than three weeks ago,
A police investigation is underway but officers say the chemicals are not transmittable and may not be connected with the university at all.
More top news
Reading is a town of contrasts. Famous for beer, bulbs and biscuits in the past - today it's the digital capital of the Thames Valley.
The constituency seat of Southampton Test has been Labour for two decades. Corbyn would love to hold on to it - but May has her sights on it
The town of Eastbourne may have a reputation as a genteel seaside town - but it will be the scene for a fierce election battle on 8th June.