"We had a paramedic in a rapid response vehicle on scene at 3.16pm and an ambulance crew a couple of minutes later. While we were on route, we understand the better trained first-aiders from the school were providing CPR."
T"he patient had in effect been electrocuted and gone into cardiac arrest. Our paramedics took over treatment when they arrived on scene. They got a heart beat and him breathing for himself again on scene."
More top news
Essex Police say pictures of boys undressing have been discovered in the home of a teacher who's been found dead.
Organisations are calling for the release of Chinese sky lanterns to be banned due to the risk they pose to wildlife and habitats.
Two kittens are looking for a new home after being dumped in a Hampshire car park.