46 people have left their offices in Southampton after a suspected gas leak.
Firefighters said people were suffering from nausea at Nursling Industrial Estate after an unknown smell, believed to be gas, was detected. Crews were alerted just before 7.30am.
"The smell was believed to be coming from the mezzanine floor of the industrial unit.
"Following an evacuation, a specialist hazardous materials team of three entered the premises in gas protection equipment and found no hazardous substances. The team then vented the premises and stood down at 10:25hrs.”
More top news
Holly has the latest weather details.
The daughter of Russian spy Sergei Skripal says she was shocked to have been poisoned.
Two men from Sussex and Hampshire who suffer from Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy want to say "Thank you.''