- The £10 Portas Pilot ticket is less than a third of a regular off-peak day return from London to Margate (£31.10)
- The Portas Pilot ticket will be available from the first weekend in November and will run through to the end of February 2013.
- The ticket will be sold online only from the Southeastern website and is valid for travel on high speed, metro and mainline services from London to Margate, return.
- 500 Portas Pilot tickets will be available each weekend, sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Southeastern's Kids for a Quid offer is also available to be used with this ticket, where children can travel with an adult for £1.00.
More top news
Philippa has the latest weather update for the east
Philippa has the latest weather update for the west
A tarot card reader has been describing how a murderer confessed during a reading she was giving.