- The £10 Portas Pilot ticket is less than a third of a regular off-peak day return from London to Margate (£31.10)
- The Portas Pilot ticket will be available from the first weekend in November and will run through to the end of February 2013.
- The ticket will be sold online only from the Southeastern website and is valid for travel on high speed, metro and mainline services from London to Margate, return.
- 500 Portas Pilot tickets will be available each weekend, sold on a first come, first served basis.
- Southeastern's Kids for a Quid offer is also available to be used with this ticket, where children can travel with an adult for £1.00.
More top news
Holly has your weather forecast for the next few days.
Holly has the latest pollen levels.
It's 11 years since Garry Newlove was murdered after confronting youths vandalising cars. His family went through a distressing time.