Police have confirmed that a man has been killed after being electrocuted at a Marks and Spencer store in Tunbridge Wells.
Ambulance crews were called just after 3pm to the store in Calverley Road.
Kent Police have confirmed that the man was not a member of staff or a customer.
A spokeswoman said that the Health and Safety Executive have been informed.
More top news
12 years in prison for smuggling 8 kilos of cocaine and 7 kilos of heroin
Friday Evening's Pollen Forecast
Young sufferers of Duchenne muscular dystrophy will now have to wait months to find out if Translarna will be available to them on the NHS.