VIDEO: It's 20 years ago this week since one of the worst ever fires left its mark on the South. On the morning of November the 20th 1992 a blaze started when an electric lamp was left too close to a curtain in the private Chapel at Windsor Castle. Mike Pearse reports.
More top news
More than 30 huts have been burgled along Herne Bay pier, in what seems to be a systematic attack
More than 1,000 cars have been left unattended in a muddy field by companies promising to provide 'off-site' parking for Gatwick Airport.
More than 1,000 cars have been left unattended in a muddy field by five companies promising off-site parking for Gatwick Airport.