A man whose daughter died from Carbon Monoxide poisoning is today calling on the Government to make detectors compulsory. Katie Haines from Wokingham died in 2010 shortly after her honeymoon.
Her father, Gordon, set up a trust in her memory to raise awareness of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning which kills 40 people a year.
More top news
This month marks the 20th anniversary of eBay. The US-based online auction site has transformed buying & selling for millions of people.
A Hampshire-based scientist has taken what may be the first photograph of a Blue Whale spotted in UK waters.
A slice of the Queen and Prince Philip's wedding cake has sold for £500 at auction in Sussex, 68 years after the Royal couple got married