The father of a newlywed who died from carbon monoxide poisoning is campaigning for a change in the law. Katie Haines was at her home in Wokingham when it happened two years ago. Her father wants to make it compulsory for all houses to have detectors.
The family have released this campaign video to raise awareness.
More top news
Thousands of lives are being lost every year because doctors are failing to spot a blood-poisoning condition known as sepsis.
Wiltshire Police are searching the garden of Christopher Halliwell's former home in Swindon.
A woman is warning that a child will die if the speed limit isn't brought down at one of the South's busiest beauty spots.