Father of newlywed campaigns for law change

Katie Haines, who worked for Oxford University, was found dead at home. She had fallen unconscious after breathing in Carbon Monoxide in 2010. Penny Silvester reported on the inquest into her death in February last year.

Advertisement

Call for alarms after gas death

The family of a newlywed who died from gas poisoning is calling for carbon monoxide alarms to be fitted in all homes. Katie Haines was overcome by fumes from a leaking boiler at her home in Wokingham two years ago.