Katie Haines, who worked for Oxford University, was found dead at home. She had fallen unconscious after breathing in Carbon Monoxide in 2010. Penny Silvester reported on the inquest into her death in February last year.
More top news
A man has been taken to hospital with serious injuries after being beaten by a gang of 10 in the early hours of this morning.
Southern Railway said it expects to run three quarters of its normal service during a fresh 24-hour strike by some of its staff next week.
It's not often you get the chance to sunbathe in February, but crowds swarmed to Brighton beach yesterday. A few tops even came off!