Keys, money, phone and plans to get home are the top tips from the Swindon Community Safety Partnership this Christmas. They are aimed at those who will be out and about celebrating the festive season.
These easy steps that the partnership say that people can take to avoid their Christmas becoming one to forget. People are reminded to:
- Pre-book a taxi - make sure you know how you’re getting home.
- Arrange a safe meeting place with friends in case you get separated.
- Save an ICE number in your phone. (In Case of Emergency)
- Stash some cash in case you lose your purse.
- Know your limits and always stay in control