Charlie the rescue dog is recovering at home in Southampton after he needed emergency surgery to remove a ball of Christmas fairy lights from his stomach.
His owner Sharon Faye took him to the PDSA Vets in Southampton after noticing bits of electric wire in his faeces.
Vets were able to retrieve a foot long section of christmas lights from Charlie where they also discovered a shoe lace.
More top news
Milton Park in Oxfordshire will be road testing the electric driverless 'pods' between Didcot Parkway station and the business park.
More than 40 firefighters were called to the business on Ellens Road in Deal on Friday night.
Austerity and Brexit are dividing Britons and causing a "schism" in society, the Archbishop of Canterbury has warned.