VIDEO: Charlie the Staffie swallowed more than a foot of Christmas lights and needed emergency surgery to remove the ball of wire from his stomach. The PDSA has issued a warning to owners to be aware of the hazards.
More top news
Essex Police say that they can't comment on Martin Goldberg's death, but there were indications of an attempt to destroy evidence.
Police say indecent images of children have been found at the home of a deputy head teacher, who was recently found dead.
Essex Police say pictures of boys undressing have been discovered in the home of a teacher who's been found dead.