The following flood warnings also still stand tonight.
- River Thames and tributaries in the Binsey, Osney and Osney Island areas in Oxford
- River Thames between Newbridge and Kings Lock above Oxford including Northmoor, Stanton Harcourt, Bablock Hythe and caravan park, Eynsham, Swinford and Yarnton.
- River Cherwell from Lower Heyford down to Cherwell Bridge including Rousham, Enslow, Thrupp and Hampton Poyle
- River Thames at Old Windsor including Old Windsor Lock, Straight Road, Church Road, St Luke's Road and Friday Island
- River Windrush at Witney and Ducklington down to and including Hardwick
- River Thames at Purley Village
- The River Medway from Forest Row to Penshurst, including Ashurst.
- Communities at risk of groundwater flooding to the north east of Andover, including Appleshaw, Hatherden, Penton Mewsey, Redenham, Weyhill Bottom, Kimtpon, Amport and Monxton
More top news
The Guildford Hackney Association says a sudden decision by the council to reduce some licence fees proves historic overcharging.
A mum who claims she was asked by an air steward to either stop breastfeeding or cover up her baby, says staff need to be better trained.
Thursday night's weather for the east of the region