The following flood warnings also still stand tonight.
- River Thames and tributaries in the Binsey, Osney and Osney Island areas in Oxford
- River Thames between Newbridge and Kings Lock above Oxford including Northmoor, Stanton Harcourt, Bablock Hythe and caravan park, Eynsham, Swinford and Yarnton.
- River Cherwell from Lower Heyford down to Cherwell Bridge including Rousham, Enslow, Thrupp and Hampton Poyle
- River Thames at Old Windsor including Old Windsor Lock, Straight Road, Church Road, St Luke's Road and Friday Island
- River Windrush at Witney and Ducklington down to and including Hardwick
- River Thames at Purley Village
- The River Medway from Forest Row to Penshurst, including Ashurst.
- Communities at risk of groundwater flooding to the north east of Andover, including Appleshaw, Hatherden, Penton Mewsey, Redenham, Weyhill Bottom, Kimtpon, Amport and Monxton
More top news
The Common People Festival had big crowds, good weather and Fat Boy Slim to bring 12 hours of music to a finale at the end of the first day
The Sunday Pollen Count for the South and Southeast
Sunday afternoon's weather for the East of the region