The following flood warnings also still stand tonight.
- River Thames and tributaries in the Binsey, Osney and Osney Island areas in Oxford
- River Thames between Newbridge and Kings Lock above Oxford including Northmoor, Stanton Harcourt, Bablock Hythe and caravan park, Eynsham, Swinford and Yarnton.
- River Cherwell from Lower Heyford down to Cherwell Bridge including Rousham, Enslow, Thrupp and Hampton Poyle
- River Thames at Old Windsor including Old Windsor Lock, Straight Road, Church Road, St Luke's Road and Friday Island
- River Windrush at Witney and Ducklington down to and including Hardwick
- River Thames at Purley Village
- The River Medway from Forest Row to Penshurst, including Ashurst.
- Communities at risk of groundwater flooding to the north east of Andover, including Appleshaw, Hatherden, Penton Mewsey, Redenham, Weyhill Bottom, Kimtpon, Amport and Monxton
More top news
Simon's Blog - Bird Watching
A British soldier will not be prosecuted over the death of a comrade from West Sussex on an Afghan battlefield four years ago.
Monday night's forecast for the west of the region