These warnings are for Thames Valley, Hampshire, Kent & Sussex.
- Emm Brook including Wokingham
- River Enborne from Gore End down to Aldermaston including the Ecchinswell Brook and the Kingsclere Brook; also the Foudry Brook and its tributaries from Scotsman's Green to Green Park including Stratfield Mortimer and Tadley on the Bishopswood Stream
- Communities at risk of groundwater flooding in the Meon Valley in Hampshire including Soberton, Droxford, Meonstoke, Corhampton, Exton, Warnford, West Meon and East Meon
- Areas at risk of groundwater flooding in Hambledon in Hampshire
- Willingdon, Eastbourne and Mountney Levels and their tributaries
- The River Stour from the A2070 at Conningbrook Manor to Fordwich, including Wye, Godmersham, Shalmsford Street, Chartham, Canterbury and Sturry.
- The River Lavant from East Dean to Shopwhyke and Chichester
- Communities at risk of groundwater flooding to the north of Chichester
More top news
There is a high risk from birch pollen during any good weather. Oak pollen is also on the increase.
Wednesday's weather for the west of the region
Wednesday's weather for the east of the region