Firefighters are winding down after making safe a leak of chemicals at Sandbanks Hotel in Dorset.They have ventilated and made the area safe.
The chemicals concerned - sodium bisulphate solution and sodium hypochlorite - when mixed make a chlorine solution which gives off chlorine gas.
This had escaped from plant equipment into the plant room and surrounding area. Crews will be remaining on scene for approx 20 minutes.
More top news
A British jihadi who has lost two of his brothers in Syria has told ITV News that he intends to stay and fight until he is also killed.
A couple in Portsmouth, who both have life-limiting illnesses, have decorated their house top to bottom to celebrate Halloween
Another unseasonably warm day, with low cloud and mist clearing to leave long sunny spells.