A hotel in Dorset was evacuated and a sixty metre cordon was put in place after a chlorine gas leak from equipment in the hotel's swimming pool. Twenty firefighters wearing gas tight suits were called to the Sandbanks Hotel in Poole this morning.
All guests were taken out of the building. One person was treated by ambulance crews.
More top news
A new generation of poppy collectors is urgently needed in Dorset to help raise funds for war veterans.
A Spitfire piloted by a Brighton officer that crashed on a training flight in 1940 is to be dug out during a week long excavation.
Storm chasers are predicting that the South could see tornado activity today as the UK's weathers turns wild.