A man is due to appear in court later this month in connection with an incident which closed Tonbridge High Street on 8 August 2012.
Kevin Branagan aged 21, from Whitehall Road in Aghagallon, Northern Ireland, was charged on the 4th January 2013 with aggravated vehicle taking and five other road traffic offences.
He has been bailed to appear before Sevenoaks Magistrates Court on 30th January. The charges Mr Branagan faces are:
- Aggravated vehicle taking & dangerous driving
- Driving a motor vehicle while failing to wear a seat belt
- Using a handheld mobile phone/device while driving
- Failing to provide a specimen for analysis
- Driving a motor vehicle otherwise than in accordance with a licence
- Using a vehicle without third party insurance
More top news
Your pictures: Lightning strikes over Oxfordshire
Samson the miniature steam train has re-entered service, on the Romney Hythe and Dymchurch railway, Kent's mainline in miniature.
Kenyans Eliud Kipchoge and Vivian Cheruiyot won the men's and women's races respectively, in a scorching hot London Marathon.