West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service are reporting that three children have now been taken to hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire on a bus. The blaze broke out at 8.45am near the Whiteways Lodge Roundabout in Arundel. The coach was carrying around 60 people, including many children.
More top news
A poisonous dust cloud that can trigger breathing problems is heading our way - just as we look forward to the expected heatwave.
Friday morning's forecast for the west of the region
Friday morning's forecast for the east of the region