It is understood that the two workers - found dead on a Hampshire estate - had gone into an apple store, cooled by nitrogen. Reports from the scene say they were overcome by fumes. More shortly.
More top news
Drinking three or four cups a day compared to drinking none was linked to a lower likelihood of developing cardiovascular problems.
Thursday's forecast for the west of the region from Helen.
The mother of a teenager from Kent, who died after taking the drug Fentanyl, is fighting for a change in the law.