Friends of a young farm worker who died along with a colleague - after entering a storage building - have spoken exclusively to ITV Meridian about him. Scott Cain, who was 23, and Ashley Clark, aged 24, collapsed after entering an apple store - cooled by nitrogen.
It happened on an estate at Selborne, near Petersfield, owned by Tory Peer Lord Selbourne. It's hoped toxicology reports will throw some light on how this tragedy happened. Andrew Pate reports.
More top news
Smoke once again fills the skies of Surrey after another fire breaks out in Pirbright. It's a continuation of the blaze on Wednesday.
Reading left nothing on the pitch in a valiant effort to reach the FA Cup final. An extra-time winner from Sanchez sealed the Royals' fate.
The latest weather update for the east with Philippa