A couple escaped a fire at a bungalow in Oxfordshire yesterday.
Fire Appliances attended a roof fire at a property in Begbroke at 11.25am.
On arrival crews were faced with a fire in the roof of a bungalow with large amounts of smoke coming from the roof and flames could be seen at the rear of the roof.
The fire was quickly brought under control by the quick actions of the crew.
More top news
Tuesday afternoon's forecast for the east of the region
Tuesday afternoon's forecast for the west of the region
Six thieves who stole articulated lorries and their hauls, including £200,000 worth of chocolate, have been sentenced to more than 25 years.