Tests are being carried out in the New Forest after eight dogs died after being taken for walks at a popular beauty spot.
Vets say the animals got a cut on their paw and think a mystery toxin in the ground could have infected the wound.
The council says it's looking into the claims and people should stay away from Latchmore Brook near Fordingbridge if they're worried.
Martin Dowse speaks to Roger Stobbs, of Forest Veterinary Clinic, and dog owner Pauline Chalk.
More top news
The family of a cyclist who died after he was found with fractured skull and broken ribs has received apology from Chief Constable of Kent.
Charities in the south say it's costing them thousands of pounds every year to deal with rubbish items being left outside their shops.
A nurse who worked at Gosport War Memorial Hospital believes patients could have lived - but management did not listen to her concerns.